Founded on December 13 2012, RANICTC is an important element for the implementation of the 2012 Strategy for transforming the university into a high technological I-zone, where the learning process, students’ research activities and administrative processes are enhanced by using new information and communication technologies (ICT).
The main goal of the Centre is to develop the scientific and expert potential of faculty, researchers and specialists at UE-Varna for the implementation of local, national and international IT projects, directed both at accelerating the technological development of the university as well as to the needs of external clients. Along with these activities the Centre provides specialized methodological assistance to faculty, staff and students in all matters related to ICT and creates conditions for students’ temporary employment and internships.
The managerial team of RANICTC is highly motivated to transform the Centre into a place for exchange of innovative ideas, meetings and discussions with expert IT specialists, a place where dynamic teams are formed to initiate and implement IT projects and to offer new products and services.
The main tasks of the Centre are:
- To study and organize the implementation and sustainable usage of new ICT in the study process, scientific research of faculty and students, managerial and administrative activities in UE-Varna;
- To initiate IT projects at UE-Varna, to coordinate them and support their successful implementation;
- To participate in competitions for funding of scientific research;
- To enable the use of scientific and expert potential of faculty, researchers and specialists at UE-Varna and to form teams for the implementation of local, national and international IT projects;
- To establish partnerships with similar structures in Bulgaria and abroad, to attract external experts and organizations in the development and implementation of IT projects;
- To develop scientific products and services in the field of ICT and to make them available to external users;
- To provide specialized methodological support to faculty, staff and students in all matters related to ICT;
- To create conditions for students’ temporary employment and internship.
Director: Georgi Zelenkov
Phone: +359 52 830 816
Mobile Phone: +359 882 164629