The Centre has been a part of the scientific infrastructure of UE-Varna since 2013. It functions as a unit that motivates, supports, coordinates and encourages scientific work, applied research and educational activities in the sphere of finance. Prominent professors and internal and external financial experts are actively involved in its activities. The Centre also works with national and foreign organizations and institutions searching for solutions to economic and financial issues.
Some of the main tasks of the Centre are:
- To implement research and develop projects funded by European and national programs;
- To prepare rationales, plans, programmes and market research related to the financial activities of the state, local government and businesses;
- To recommend and provide recruitment specialists, approval of public procurement, implementation of standards, optimization of internal rules and procedures, expert reports;
- To organize national and international conferences, roundtables, and other discussion forums as means to exchange ideas and practical experience;
- To develop teaching and study materials for courses in finance which are of interest to the university and practice;
- To perform training courses for financial analysts, agents, brokers and other specialists;
- To promote the scientific development of students and PhD candidates.
Director: Assoc. Prof. Stoyan Kirov, PhD
Mobile Phone: +359 882 164674